The Paradise Beach club was the best value for money hotel experience that we had. We had booked directly through the hotel, but you can manage to get some great deals through online booking agents. Some of the perks that we had included:
- A bungalow which was a 1 minute walk to the beach
- A heated pool
- All inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Inexpensive body board and surfboard rental
- A private beach for hotel guests
- Luxury settings
- Free accommodation and food for your private driver if you have hired a car.
You can see a video review from our stay below.
This place was my favourite place to stay in Sri Lanka. It is not far from the iconic city of Galle. Furthermore, it is within commuting distance to many of the other beaches and up into the countryside to the tea field areas.
If you would like to look at some of the deals they have on offer, check out the link below.
This is a good getaway if you want to do something romantic with your partner or if you would like to have some good relaxation time. It is also family friendly and whilst there are things for the kids to do, the hotel is mainly suited to adults and couples.
Image credit 1